RH503 wireless detector is applied to acquiring temperature signal and vibration signal in the case of measure point dispersed widely and have difficulty in cable wiring, wireless transmit signal to the monitor and management center. It will contribute to saving a great amount of work for cable wiring, reducing the workload on site and difficulty in monitor the equipment dispersed widely, very convenient to maintenance
RH550 wireless monitoring station is an important component of wireless monitoring scheme, responsible for the communication between RH501 wireless detector and enterprise data server, receiving data send by RH501 wireless detector and transmitting to data server, meanwhile, receiving command from data server and send to RH501 wireless detector.
- Diversified Communication transmission scheme, can use wired Ethernet、Optical fiber or wireless Wifi to be appropriate for various
- Multi Backup data method：Data can be backup to data server by network, or backup on local.
- A set of RH550D can receive up to 60 sets RH501 collected data.
- Wireless data transmission, saved a great amount of work for cable wiring for signal transmission, power supply and network;
- Greatly reduced the prectical implement difficulty of online monitoring, especially for the on site implementation of anti-explosion fields.
- Used to collect acceleration、velocity、displacement and waveform data, with maximal 6400 lines spectrum analysis capacity.
- Assigned 2.4GHz free frequency span as communication transmissions, powerful anti-jamming performance, more convenient for industrial on site using.
- Design of the lower consumption; use recommended standard configuration, continuous to work for more than one year.
- Small size, very convenient to mounting on various industrial fields.
- Possess high capacity and “black box” function.
- Communication with Zigbee. Communication with server by ethernet, wifi of optional gprs
- Dimensions RH550 200x160x50 cm
- Weight RH550 2,4 kg
- Working temp (-20 + 50) graden C
- Anti explosion options (ExnRII T6)